Aches, pain and restricted movement can take the joy out of life.
Whether your trying to push yourself in your favourite activity or just get through the day without feeling like the tin man, you’ve come to the right place.
- Have never done mobility training
- Don’t know what you should be working on
- Have tried various modalities but nothing really worked
Don’t worry, I understand your frustration. Here’s the thing… pain free, unrestricted movement is possible for most people regardless of how much they’ve neglected their body.
Consistent mobility training will bring ease and joyful movement to your body. Trust me, it’s possible!
Marjorie Cohan aged 71
Cyclist, runner, speedskater and energetic grandmother
Over the last 15 years, I’ve trained in a plethora of healing modalities. Here are just a few I’m qualified in:
- Bodywork (classical western massage)
- Structural/Integrated Anatomy
- Hatha Yoga
- Myofascial Release (a system that evaluates the fascia by using osteopathic methods, craniosacral therapy, structural integration and physical therapy)
- Advanced Thai Yoga Massage
Yoga Teacher and Bodyworker
When considering your mobility training, I can take everything into account: your posture, job, body type and the activities you enjoy. We’ll use a collaboration of postures, movements and hands on corrective techniques that will help you get the most out of each session.
Mats are provided ~ please wear lose comfortable clothing ~ you may want to bring water?
The Treatment Rooms
28 Barfillan Avenue,